Policies & ProceduresExtracurricular Activites
AFTER SCHOOL PICK UP PROTOCOL
PICK UP PROTOCOL: (Monday-Thursday)
As safety is always our first concern for all Roslyn students, we ask that you please review with your child(ren).
After school supervision will be offered ONLY to children enrolled in the after-school sports activities (Soccer, Cosom Hockey/Lacrosse, Martial Arts and Basketball) programs, and only on the day(s) for which they are registered.
It is a mandatory requirement that you pick up your child/children at the appointed finish time of all other after school activities. If you are unable to do so, please DO NOT register for the course.
After school dismissal and pick up will be via the front entrance of the school ONLY.
- There will be a supervisor at the front door to dismiss your children.
- You are asked to remain at the front entrance until such time as your children are brought to you. Please DO NOT enter the school to retrieve forgotten items or homework
- It is recommended that you arrive a few minutes prior to your pickup time to ensure that you meet your child at the front entrance.
- If your child has permission to leave the building on their own after the activity is over, we ask that you please check the release box at the time of registration. This includes meeting you outside of the building. (Meeting you at the car for pickup for example).
- If you did not check the release box at the time of registration, you will be required to come inside to sign your child/children out with the supervisor to ensure that they are leaving with the correct adult or guardian.
- Should pick up arrangements change on a particular day we ask that you please send a note advising the supervisor of the change along with the name of the of the person the child will be leaving with on that day.
- A timely pick up is essential for us to limit contact and congestion and to facilitate a smooth and fluid dismissal.
Late fees of $5 per 5 minutes will be applied and your child/children will not be allowed to return to the activities program until these fees are paid in full. Three (3) late pickups and your child will be permanently removed from ALL after school activities without refund.
All these measures will help to ensure every child’s safety. Your cooperation is not only appreciated but required to ensure the smooth running of the activities program and the safety of all.
Please take note of the after-school supervisors’ number and contact in case of an emergency.
Debbi Jardine Heather Teich
Activities Coorinator After school supervisor
Active H&S members
Get In Touch
Location: 4699 Ave. Westmount, Westmount QC, H3Y 1X5